On this episode, David talks about the history and technological developments of Disney theme park rides. The cast also discusses SpaceX’s plans to send some folks to the moon, robots replacing 90% of workers in a Chinese factory, as well as turning plants into electrical circuits. Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride because this is the Technophile’s three hundred and twenty-third episode.
- Scientists Create Electric Circuits Inside Plants | IFLScience
- Production Soared After This Factory Replaced 90% of Its Employees With Robots
- Trackless is more: Disney rides that go off the rails
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters and Disney’s History of Trackless Ride Vehicles | Oh My Disney
- New Details and Photos from Disney’s Star Wars Land | Travel + Leisure
Published 9 months ago