This week Jake talks all about the future of farming and food production. The cast also speaks about new tests for cancer, soft robotics that help the heart, and a drone that helps you fish. It’s time to use 95% less water because this is the Technophiles’ three hundred and twenty-fourth episode.
- OncoCyte says study confirms accuracy of lung cancer blood test | Reuters
- Fitch – Casting Drone
- The Vertical Essay
- How We’ll Grow Food In The Future | Popular Science
- Vertical farming: The next big thing for food—and tech
- Lab-Grown Meat Could Hit the Market as Soon as 2020
- FarmBot | Open-Source CNC Farming
- Lab-Grown Meat Is Healthier. It’s Cheaper. It’s the Future.
- FarmBot Is a Totally DIY Open Source Agriculture Robot | Digital Trends
- The Year in Food Technology and Innovation – Eater
Published 12 months ago